It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is beyond criticism

Just find it strange that city fans would engage in wild conspiracy theories about rival clubs finances given what we have been subject to and would then pick on fellow city fans for saying those conspiracies are wild ? And not understand that saying wild conspiracies are wild conspiracies is not the same as defending those clubs

Look at other conspiracies for example you can think it’s nuts to think the royals killed Diana or that Israel was involved in 9/11 and not be a royalist or pro Israel

Generally it’s accepted that the burden of proof is on those making accusations

And it’s generally accepted you don’t make accusations of the nature in public forums

Also if Chelsea are up to this sort of stuff why not City or other clubs ? After all Abramovich is small fry compared to our owner yet what’s everyone saying on here that we carnt sell anyone for decent money
Please read my last post that explains that I simply used Chelsea owner as an example whereas all owners of whatever nationality are treated differently than city owner by the madia and UEFA.

However I have sympathy for Mr Putin because all Oligarchs including Mr A ripped off the wealth of Russia.

Yeah that boggles the mind. We could have easily fetched 20m+ on the market.
20m would be our second best sale after Kelechi. No chance.

As for the buy out being less than what we paid. I would say it's clear all is not what it seems with that transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.