It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So whats your take on Sterling ? How much is the lad making from promoting various brands of all sorts.Personally I couldn`t give a fuck if his agent (Grealish) can see an opening in the advertising world for his client.
Thats what he gets paid for ... looking after his clients financial interests.
As long as it doesn`t interfere with his undoubted football talent/skills, I couldn`t give a rats arse.
But he does it year in year out, he works his nuts off, but in saying that, he had a poor season last year on the standards he set, if it was the same this coming season, you would have to ask questions of his off field work and is it a distraction.

The dedication these guys have to put in now is intense, even for the naturally gifted players.

I have to say, money apart I no longer envy the top players, they have a hard life.

There are 100s of people who follow my Twitter that I don’t know at all so this doesn’t really mean anything.
I know, it’s mad millions of people following someone they don’t even know.
I’ve been following this really fit woman for just over a month, she doesn’t know me, and hasn’t followed me.
The worst bit about it is, when she gets home she shuts the door and draws the curtains, whilst I’m left outside hidden in a bush through all weather Until the morning!

So whats your take on Sterling ? How much is the lad making from promoting various brands of all sorts.Personally I couldn`t give a fuck if his agent (Grealish) can see an opening in the advertising world for his client.
Thats what he gets paid for ... looking after his clients financial interests.
As long as it doesn`t interfere with his undoubted football talent/skills, I couldn`t give a rats arse.
Agree mate.....if I'd of been getting 300k a week at 26/27...my nudger would be like a stick of rhubarb most of the week.

It is a shame we never exploited Andy Dibble perchant for shagging housewives

We could have made a fortune for the club in DVD sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.