It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
TB should go deep sea fishing here. Post a fake made up rumor here and see who bites it then reveal on live stream all these parasites.
My brother in law advised Colleen Rooney on Twitter too do this and she did! The rest his history. Detective Dave they (the media) labelled him. His phone was off the hook with hacks wanting a piece of the story. He changed his number in the end.

I’ve got quite a few friends that are season ticket holders at Stoke and they say O’Neill plays attractive football, so I would’ve thought going there on loan will be ok for him.

All things are relative… they have been schooled on Tony Pullis football!

We should set up a website called Football click bait.com and link all the shit articles/made up bullshit by the hacks and then score them on how accurate they turn out to be so every man and his dog can see them for what they are

I think there was a website that rated transfer news by newspaper - not individual journalist. Needless to say the scores were appalling across the board - they print shit in the hope we all have piss poor memories because they can’t even bullshit and lie consistently.

All things are relative… they have been schooled on Tony Pullis football!
Hopefully they’ve moved on from having the shortest, narrowest pitch with the longest grass…worked a treat against Arsenal and any team that liked to keep the ball on the grass…loved it when they came to us and they moved the advertising hoardings near the pitch so Rory Delap didn’t get a proper run up…

I think there was a website that rated transfer news by newspaper - not individual journalist. Needless to say the scores were appalling across the board - they print shit in the hope we all have piss poor memories because they can’t even bullshit and lie consistently.
The daily Media Watch section of Football365 is always worth a read for calling out clickbait and bullshit. Journalists absolutely despise it because it holds them accountable for their nonsense.
Neil Custis in particular regularly pisses and moans about it ‘encouraging hate’. Yes, that’s a Sun journalist

Interesting re; Thomas Lemar. Can totally see that happening

All seems okay bar fake Grimaldo rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.