It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guy on SSN saying unfair on everyone else in terms of competition in Prem if we get grealish and kane.
I'm torn.
Or the old they are disgusted with the England captains behaviour. He shouldn't act like this.
Didn't someone post a while back that kane won't be England captain if he signs for us?
Well sky sports have just set the ball rolling

Did you spot any half zebra half **** at the zoo?
The lesser spotted nocturnal Cuntbra.
They are normally found nestled together in or near watering holes in the south of England.
Best chance of seeing them is around 4pm on a Sunday or a Thursday night.

Am I the only one who is sick to fucking death or tits like Romano Wotsisface and that dick from the athletic coming out with shit like -

“I am hearing that….”

“My sources are telling me….”

“I am led to believe that….”

“It is my understanding that….”

All of the fucking above means they know absolutely fuck all, but my 12 year old keeps reading it online and thinks it’s true!

Is there anyone older than 12 who actually believes any of this shite?
been the same bullshit for years.....even the major news outlets say the same.....none of them know anything until the last second/until something is completed ...the rest is just a reality tv show/soap opera which they invent.....

trouble is no one ever calls them out on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.