It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to him he did say yesterday he felt amazing and had zero pain in his knee, if you saw his instagram he's been working out non stop since the season ended.
There is a an American style football player named Robert Griffen III. His first professional season was amazing by all accoounts until he blew his knee out. He also posted workout warrior videos and looked great. He's never been the same. His blazing pace isn't there.

Moreover, with knee injuries the mental aspect is huge. What happens if I make this cut? Will I collapse? What if I'm tackled hard? What if I get rolled up on by a player on the ground?

Assume that is as it stands now. Is Laporte as desperate to leave as being quoted ? Surely we will need to replace if he is allowed to go?
You were spot on in all your Grealish thoughts and how it would pan out
Dias, Stones, Ake, Sandler... and Rodri / Walker in an emergency should be enough

Sad to see Laporte leave if it happens, but he's too good to play the odd game here and there and if him leaving is the difference between us getting Kane or not... then it would be the right thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.