It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a clusterfuck all this we knew aguero was off end of season,yes I know you magically can’t click your fingers and sign a striker but ffs we probably should have been further down the road bringing someone in as I always like players in well before the season starts to get them settled into the club ..

Bit of a clusterfuck all this we knew aguero was off end of season,yes I know you magically can’t click your fingers and sign a striker but ffs we probably should have been further down the road bringing someone in as I always like players in well before the season starts to get them settled into the club ..
Fandabedoze is our secret weapon this season.

:)

yes the way we let Kun go effectively in April making sure no new contract for him and being honest with him that a new striker is being brought in, Khaldoon then further confirming this later in May, then here we are pending on fucking Levy.
At least its first week of August not deadline day yet.

Rather shit day, Pep confirming not only Bernardo actively looking to leave while Messi is now PSG bound and Kane is totally up to Levy unless we break the bank and pay 150m+
..plus 2-3 other unnamed players which he didn’t have to add

And Phil and Kev both injured.

Pep was in a right mood!

..plus 2-3 other unnamed players which he didn’t have to add

And Phil and Kev both injured.

Pep was in a right mood!
yep most likely, Jesus, Laporte Cancelo?

if its Cancelo or Laporte we still would need proper replacement for them, Jesus could be ok as we have Torres as long as a new striker really arrives.

It’s not that bad. We managed to land JG.

I am starting to come around to the idea that going with Jesus/Ferran/false9 for another season might not be the worst idea.

It worked well last season. If we can’t land our top target in Kane I would hold firm with what we have.

Tbh I am more worried about the disgruntled 3/4 players looking out. No wonder Bernie is a shadow of his former self.

It’s not that bad. We managed to land JG.

I am starting to come around to the idea that going with Jesus/Ferran/false9 for another season might not be the worst idea.

It worked well last season. If we can’t land our top target in Kane I would hold firm with what we have.

Tbh I am more worried about the disgruntled 3/4 players looking out. No wonder Bernie is a shadow of his former self.
Yeah that’s my other concern the 3-4 players looking out,if they want out get them moved on but not for buttons..

Rather shit day, Pep confirming not only Bernardo actively looking to leave while Messi is now PSG bound and Kane is totally up to Levy unless we break the bank and pay 150m+
Awful press conference.

Kane stalemate
Foden and KDB out for a while
Messi a no-go
4 players want to leave.

Fucking hell Pep, I was buzzing this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.