It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a hundred comments like this about Dias last year.

If the club signs him, then it's because Pep and the others in charge think he's good enough. That should be enough for anyone by now.
Maybe so but to say we should get him when you don’t know who he is and you don’t know if the club are actually after him is stupid

Maybe so but to say we should get him when you don’t know who he is and you don’t know if the club are actually after him is stupid

Why?

I have 5 years of evidence with which to decide if I trust Pep & co. to sign the right player.

Based on that evidence I feel absolutely fine trusting them to sign a striker who is good enough for the side and will fit into Pep's plans.

Personally I think it's stupid to whine about a possible transfer when you've likely seen even less of him. What's there to complain about?

Obviously like him, but sounds like the usual leverage from Txiki. Find out the target of the club you wish to buy from.

Today is a big day from what I am being told. We will find out soon enough if the next breaking news is Dusan!!

Without compromising anybody, Kane has been told to trust the people that matter.

Whatever the hell that means to him!

I can’t understand these words… can you do a video transition?

The dream front 4 (Yes Four) with something in there for everyone! Peace will break out amongst all of Bluemoon.

My take would be Ronaldo playing just behind the front 3, of Lewandowski, Kane & Haaland. Yes, it would be beautiful and just about completely boil everyone's piss, who is not connected to gods own club in the bargain!!

This would not only be incredible to behold, once Pep figures out how to make it work....... which he would!

A win, win, win, win, win for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.