It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the kane doubters are judging him on his england performances under shitegate,just go through what he has offered spurs in the past 2 seasons ,not only a deadly finisher, his workrate and unselfish play are the qualities that pep admires most .we dont have a player capable of hitting 20 league goals a season.kane guarentees 25-30 ,no kane no title!!!

City know Spurs like Vlahovic. Txiki is a real WUM.
The joy and this one is that Vlahovic doesn't even need to believe City are interested for it to be worth his while. He could be 100% set on Spurs. But if Levy leaves it long enough for City to get a contract offer to him, it's got the potential to set a precedent, a 'market value' for the player's wages, ruining Levy's negotiating stance when -if - he finally pushes the button.

It's also incredibly predictable. You see this same scenario played out many times each summer.

i think the kane doubters are judging him on his england performances under shitegate,just go through what he has offered spurs in the past 2 seasons ,not only a deadly finisher, his workrate and unselfish play are the qualities that pep admires most .we dont have a player capable of hitting 20 league goals a season.kane guarentees 25-30 ,no kane no title!!!
I think we won it last year with no striker ...

Even with Kane, we are not guaranteed the title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.