It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our final offer has gone in. If it's rejected I hope pep will publicly put it to bed sooner rather than later

For context, my dad turned 70 at the start of June and I told my brother Zin at the party that Grealish had agreed to sign for City, to much ridicule and labelling of bollocks.

As my good friend Billy Shears will also testify, he wasn't having it either because a very good contact of his close to Pep said he wasn't a target.

Grealish took another ten weeks to come to fruition and shows how things can change.

Pep wanted Sanchez and Maguire, but didn't get his way because of the money involved.

Spurs got our best and final in recent hours.

We expect and hope it to be enough.
Hard to know who to believe this summer. You and Ahsan (or at least your sources) seem to Kane will happen, but Stevens sources says something completely different. Can’t wait for this transfer window to end

For context, my dad turned 70 at the start of June and I told my brother Zin at the party that Grealish had agreed to sign for City, to much ridicule and labelling of bollocks.

As my good friend Billy Shears will also testify, he wasn't having it either because a very good contact of his close to Pep said he wasn't a target.

Grealish took another ten weeks to come to fruition and shows how things can change.

Pep wanted Sanchez and Maguire, but didn't get his way because of the money involved.

Spurs got our best and final in recent hours.

We expect and hope it to be enough.

Fingers crossed! Really would be bad management from the club if we go another season without a top striker

Talking about another target?

Yes, I don't believe City on this particular stance.

If our best and final isn't good enough before the weekend, we have the time and finance to make a bloody big wave all the same.

I'd be disappointed at the contingency planning if Levy believes our best and final isn't our best and final.

Fingers crossed! Really would be bad management from the club if we go another season without a top striker
I'd say it would be bad Management to pay more than want for your top target and it would be bad Management to bring just anybody in if its not going to improve your team/squad I honestly see 3 cfs that would improve our team kane halland Lewandowski.

Yes, I don't believe City on this particular stance.

If our best and final isn't good enough before the weekend, we have the time and finance to make a bloody big wave all the same.

I'd be disappointed at the contingency planning if Levy believes our best and final isn't our best and final.

“CR7” incoming & Bluemoon rejoices.

ronaldo-cr7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.