It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks. Juve want £25m and his wages are double Kev's.

It only works if someone like Bernie was going the other way plus, £20m cash back to us.

Bayern want £100m for Lewandowski, but he would be worth £50m to us, being three years younger than the preening prick and half his wages.
Not sure of the finances of the 3 but for me it would be Kane Lewandowski Ronaldo in that order, whatever works money wise if we can get one of them I think that gives us the edge over everybody else with what I imagine would be 30+ goals from a striker and someone to finish all these chances we create

What about Mbappe. News coming out psg want to sell now and 1 English club showing an interest

That would be a dream if we couldn’t get Kane? How is the whole political situation between both owners now? Would they accept the €120-150m if it was us?

For context, my dad turned 70 at the start of June and I told my brother Zin at the party that Grealish had agreed to sign for City, to much ridicule and labelling of bollocks.

As my good friend Billy Shears will also testify, he wasn't having it either because a very good contact of his close to Pep said he wasn't a target.

Grealish took another ten weeks to come to fruition and shows how things can change.

Pep wanted Sanchez and Maguire, but didn't get his way because of the money involved.

Spurs got our best and final in recent hours.

We expect and hope it to be enough.
For context, my dad turned 70 at the start of June and I told my brother Zin at the party that Grealish had agreed to sign for City, to much ridicule and labelling of bollocks.

As my good friend Billy Shears will also testify, he wasn't having it either because a very good contact of his close to Pep said he wasn't a target.

Grealish took another ten weeks to come to fruition and shows how things can change.

Pep wanted Sanchez and Maguire, but didn't get his way because of the money involved.

Thanks mate

Do you know whether the offer was timebound Tolm?

That would be a dream if we couldn’t get Kane? How is the whole political situation between both owners now? Would they accept the €120-150m if it was us?
I think they would to prevent him going on a free but I do think Mbappe has his heart set on Madrid. Let's see if they bid now or ask him to wait till he's a free agent

Mendes has turned water into wine before but I do consider it highly unlikely.

At this stage, Pep is still planning for Kane.

Maybe Txiki knocks on his door this week and says sorry boss, we tried...

Would you instead be interested in Lewandowski or that slimy over the hill, United loving prick?

Zis is football.
There was another poster on here who I agree with on the fake Ronaldo issue.....I would refuse to attend a single game while he played for us, can’t stand the ****.....and I endured the Pearce era and even that little red prick Andy Cole.

There is another.

Mendes has turned water into wine before but I do consider it highly unlikely.

At this stage, Pep is still planning for Kane.

Maybe Txiki knocks on his door this week and says sorry boss, we tried...

Would you instead be interested in Lewandowski or that slimy over the hill, United loving prick?

Zis is football.
After the flurry of YouTube videos, this all feels rather less positive than it came across. Gonna have to put it away and zip back up.

I think they would to prevent him going on a free but I do think Mbappe has his heart set on Madrid. Let's see if they bid now or ask him to wait till he's a free agent

Strange how he just flatly refuses to think about the premier league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.