It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

This would probably be the best deal if it were to happen, since reports are that we’re about to sell Bernardo on the never never.
It’d depend on Ronaldo’s wages obviously, he’d bring in money to cover a portion of his wage, the question is how much of a portion.

City can say it is Kane or bust, but we have far too much need for a striker to be taking that bluff all the way to next week.

I'd love to know why we are submitting best and final, unless it is the case we know we are getting nowhere near £150m and City are wanting closure.
My 5 cents: We're just waiting for Spurs to finish their business, they did the same with Bale, kept the deal under wraps until September 1.

I’m currently 8 songs in to recording an album, and until mid July I was on such a roll. It’s become apparent in the last few days that the reason I’ve stopped is that I’m constantly looking on Bluemoon for updates from Tolmie or or 93:20 podcasts to see if any light can be shed on Harry fucking Kane.
Has anyone else found themselves being disgustingly unproductive over the last month?

This would probably be the best deal if it were to happen, since reports are that we’re about to sell Bernardo on the never never.
It’d depend on Ronaldo’s wages obviously, he’d bring in money to cover a portion of his wage, the question is how much of a portion.
Report say his salary would be €31M

I have been asking for over a month — where are those creative deals? Dumping an obscene load of cash for two players isn’t that.

Also: responding to PSG on the global scale.

Yep, agreed, mate.

Hardly creative meeting Grealish buyout.

I suppose it was said when he may have thought Spurs would be interested in some of our players, but he isn't a stupid man.

Far from it.

Which is ? Think it through if £45mill is the best offer why would we take it unless we had a reason to take it.?

Poster says sell him for €45
I say sell him for his market value especially as he has 4 yrs on his contract
Another pster asks whay his market value is, I tell them £63M and point out the idiocy of this thread where people randomly say sell him at xyz because someone aparwntly bid it.
You ask who is offering £63M which was not part of any part of the conversation on offers made, bit also proves no one is actually paying attention.

Bermardos value is £60M + his contract has 4 years left, whetger he is happy or not we shouldn't sell for less and so I caled out such as idiocy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.