It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant! "this fucking whimpering sickness" is so spot on it's unbelievable. If the City players were ever so spineless as to catch it we'd be back in the third tier before we could say Harry Kane. We've not had the transfer window we hoped for and expected, but then again neither Khaldoon nor any of the others can make cast iron promises. Players are transferred as a result of negotiation and agreement and City don't want just any old players - our team demands the best or we get worse. And the typical Bluemoon negotiating ploy from a bunch of cry babies of "take what we'll give you or do one" doesn't work too well. Oh and then if at first you don't succeed give up because our masterminds are fed up of all this. We haven't achieved our aims and got a striker and we may not get one. Disappointing, but the transfer market is quite often disappointing. But if Tolmie says there are four days left and a deal is always possible I won't argue because that's much more like the Txiki and Omar and others that I recognise than the indolent incompetents many on here seem to imagine. Our people will have done what they can, are doing what they can and will continue to do what they can. But it is "what they can" and not miracles, turning Levies into Bluemooners.
Fantastic post. I understand that football is an emotive game & loads of fans have knee jerk reactions when things go wrong, but to call our board members incompetent is plain fucking stupid & completely ignorant of what these guys do & have been doing for over 10 years. Unfortunately it would seem our success has turned some of our fan base into self entitled embarrassments, turning into what they used to loathe about United fans

Maybe those who believe our board is incompetent should do some sort of protest to get them to make the signings they want?

Most important thing now. If Laporte or Sterling go then we are genuinely in a huge top 4 battle. We have to get someone in as well, and I still fail to understand why we need to sell to buy?
I don't think we do with mendy out..

I don't think we do have the best squad any more tbh. I think the rent boys are currently in far better shape and having watched the spurs game we are severely lacking in not only 9 but also CDM and LB. Everywhere else we have a wealth of talent. The rags have strengthened, the dippers look very strong albeit against poor opposition, Chelsea imo look like they could be a different level.

We've stood still - grealish added but Foden isn't right, KDB looks like he's one tackle away from surgery, delap was on his way to Stoke and now he's seen as an option... I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I think we've made a complete bollocks if this window when we were expected to "go big"
Chelsea look very strong, probably about to add Kounde before the window shuts as well. It's difficult to find a weakness in that squad, especially now they have a manager who knows what he's doing.

Are the rags really paying £480k per week? Mind boggling if true. Did we really pull out or were we never really invested in the deal. Were we played or did we play the rags. Wonder if we can persuade someone like Calvert Lewin to make the move. Nowhere near the level of Kane etc but has vastly improved over last couple of years and whilst still rough around the edges is becoming a handful and gets himself in positions in the box.

Are the rags really paying £480k per week? Mind boggling if true. Did we really pull out or were we never really invested in the deal. Were we played or did we play the rags. Wonder if we can persuade someone like Calvert Lewin to make the move. Nowhere near the level of Kane etc but has vastly improved over last couple of years and whilst still rough around the edges is becoming a handful and gets himself in positions in the box.
I thought he would be on more than that. He is getting paid less than Sanchez was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.