It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell me what I missed and i'll gladly edit. I went through what I saw, but i could have missed some. his biggest blunders were koulibaly and aouar and I did mention them.
Blunders? I genuinely have no position on their itk status, nor do I actually care, but if even they are in the loop and posting in good faith, the information passed on is not always going to come to fruition is it.

This window seems to have attracted the best and the worst of info and reactions that I can remember seeing.

My worry is we'll need a LB, DM and ST as a minimum next summer, Ferna will retire

That's without anyone else leaving.

And I just don't think we'll be able to get 3 big deals like that done in time.
Maybe 1 will be in January and 2 in the Summer?

Plus the kids coming through...?

I get the long term bit but I don’t trust ake at left back and cancelo at left back prevents wAlker being rested
I know they don’t like short term fixes but we’ve needed a left back for three years
Must admit that I thought this would be the window when we finally addressed that position.

Must admit that I thought this would be the window when we finally addressed that position.
Assume in an ideal world we’d have had Mendy loaned out or sold, we know now the reason that didn’t happen, and then replaced him. At least though the spot is now available and we can sign correct player at some point, criminal how neglected that position has been, no pun intended.

My worry is we'll need a LB, DM and ST as a minimum next summer, Ferna will retire

That’s definitely a bit of a cause for concern, especially if the likes of Laporte and Bernardo are still looking to leave then too.

We have 3 superb kids in the EDS for those positions,they will obviously be 12 months more developed by that time too.It could be excellent timing......

Plenty of reason for optimism.

Not one for this window but that left back for Spurs the other week looked alright. See how he develops over a year.
Reguilon?

Madrid can buy him back for about 40m I think. I wouldn't be surprised if they did, they are losing Marcelo next year and their LB Mendy is injured all the time also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.