It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some so called 'ITK's' seem to post in good faith something they've been told but some on here also post huge fucking whoppers just to wind people up .
I suppose sometimes it's difficult to work out who is who, genuine or bullshitter

I disagree with this. United have a wage bill that is sky rocketing. They've just added Ronaldo to that they won't be in the hunt for him now. Chelsea are happy with Lukaku and were put off by Riolas demands, Barca are broke, Madrid want both that's been reported but in January they will be agreeing a deal with Mbappe. Also Benzema is still there I don't see Haaland wanting to sit on the bench.

PSG could come in for him but they can't sign him till the summer because in January Mbappe will still be there plus Messi and Neymar wages their out of the race till the summer.

Who else is left no Italian club as their a mess financially.

City have money for a striker and Agueros wages off the wage bill. We can pay Haaland what he wants really and offer him a starting sport straight away. With a world class manager.

Can’t discount Bayern.

Just to add to what I said before

Also been thinking about this Grealish was needed as much as a striker was. We needed a Silva replacement watching Grealish he is that. Last season we were brilliant but we lacked that player that could pause a game, keep the ball break a press. Grealish is that. Phil is brilliant and he does have similar skills to Silva but Grealish is a lot more similar to David. With how he controls tempo, knows when to open a defence with his assist against arsenal he took 3 players out if you watch they all tried to block that cheeky pass. He works brilliantly in small space. Just like David. Takes players out of the game with how they need to foul \ Mark him.

Can’t discount Bayern.

Don't think they will pay the wages they fucked up massively with Sane. Alaba left because they would not pay him more. Other players in that squad now want Sane money. You bring Haaland in on 400 to 500k a week you cause another Sane situation. They will have Alphonso asking for more money Kimmich etc

Don't think they will pay the wages they fucked up massively with Sane. Alaba left because they would not pay him more. Other players in that squad now want Sane money. You bring Haaland in on 400 to 500k a week you cause another Sane situation. They will have Alphonso asking for more money Kimmich etc

So Bayern won’t pay 400/500k a week but you think we will?

This past few months has been as bad a period as i can remember for dickheads signing up to the board.

Got lots of new "blues" these days who live in a fantasy world where they're just not happy. If you know the dark days you need a slap because we're better than that now and if you think we can still be competitive without signing new players or a striker you're an unrealistic idiot. No middle ground on here sometimes.

Guessing a lot are youngsters or wind ups.

I'm relaxed about the season. We've played very well in the last two games. It took us until December to play good football last season. Doubt Chelsea fans thought they'd win the CL last January.
I disagree with this. United have a wage bill that is sky rocketing. They've just added Ronaldo to that they won't be in the hunt for him now. Chelsea are happy with Lukaku and were put off by Riolas demands, Barca are broke, Madrid want both that's been reported but in January they will be agreeing a deal with Mbappe. Also Benzema is still there I don't see Haaland wanting to sit on the bench.

PSG could come in for him but they can't sign him till the summer because in January Mbappe will still be there plus Messi and Neymar wages their out of the race till the summer.

Who else is left no Italian club as their a mess financially.

City have money for a striker and Agueros wages off the wage bill. We can pay Haaland what he wants really and offer him a starting sport straight away. With a world class manager.

We can pay him what he wants but we have a structure in place and his demands are likely to fit into that. We only get Haaland if no other serious offers come in or he chooses us for footballing reasons.

I doubt Chelsea will go for him, unless Lukaku flops and they flog him next summer to make it happen. The rags will be all over him despite Ronaldo, and PSG will want him and pay him whatever he wants.

If he wants a team where he will be the main man in terms of a striker and has a strong prospect of winning things then it would be City. Anywhere else and they're likely to have other people competing with him either in the striker role or in terms of names. But money talks and City tend to prioritise squad harmony over paying ludicrous wages on individuals.

Hopefully the fact his Dad played here counts for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.