It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if PSG were CL favorites, so what? we are not the rags who only buy players because they fear of their opponents getting stronger.
We address weaknesses. That’s all

I have to follow a lot of Chinese clubs for transfers here to Brazil, and they operate very slowly because of bureaucracy, like it takes a week for a piece of paper to go from one floor to the next. Sometimes it feels like we operate slower than our rivals too

And permanent deals. Really don't know why you're trying to argue up is down when there's loads of documented transfers that started on deadline day.

Generally ones started days ago.

It is petty and pedantic, and completely immaterial to my point, that a complex transfer that starts with 6 hours left might only be resolved via a loan to get it done quickly, but fucking hell if it means that much to you, yes permanent deals happen on deadline day too.

If Rodri does his ACL playing for Spain next week our season is over.
Besides the point of injury (which is a massive factor obviously) how can you not recruit early knowing that Fernandinho is definitely gone next year? We made the same mistake when Kompany left, same mistake knowing it could be Aguero's final season. I'm not insane for suggesting that.

Correct, because Pep wants different things from a left back. So for us Zincheko and Cancelo are better left backs than Mendes. Which is why we aren’t at the moment looking for a new left back, and not getting Mendes will not impact our season. Amazed how may can’t see that Zinchenko and Cancelo are our left backs for a reason.
Because Pep doesn’t play youngsters right away. The report said we don’t want to pay the full price, not that we wouldn’t be interested. And to be completely honest, I don’t trust Cancelo on the left or Ake for big games, not sure Pep does either. That’s what we will have if Zinchenko gets injured

Fernandinho's legs are gone. Whether you like it or not, he's not of much use to us this season on pitch, except as a key figure for the dressing room for another year, making sure everything is stable. But recruitment has to be done early in that area, the fixtures are tight, season is long. What If Rodri gets injured? You're telling me Ferna is capable of covering 30-35 games even?

He will still do a job against mediocre sides like the rags,so don’t write him off too prematurely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.