It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey I think I must be in the minority but I am happy with our squad and transfer window.

Happy we didnt get our pants pulled down with Kane. City had their price and stuck to it.

Messi pissed us around last summer so we didnt go after him again.

Ronaldo I think we played utd lol.

We signed Grealish a young player with at least 6 years with us.

If clubs dont want to sell or negotiate, and players dont want to come to City there isnt alot City can do.

I dont think City should break their pay structure for anyone. Young players will earn more money they could ever dream off with City. Yes could earn more with other clubs but surely when you are young it should be about winning and improving yourself.

Exactly. If you urgently need something the price has to be paid.

The board are trying to negotiate with no leverage as everyone knows we have no striker.
Bang on and if we fail to win the league or go very deep in the CL that price rises because teams know we will be even more desperate.

I understand not buying a striker for the sake of it, but then address the other positions that require attention.

I’m not sure you understand the point I was making in that quote, friend. It wasn’t a good window by any definition. Keeping players doesn’t count, let alone unhappy ones. I was replying to people who call anyone here who is pumped about a player we don’t sign “needy”. It’s such bullshit. Especially when it’s a weakness
It was a good window IMO. We added Grealish, didn't really lose anybody that would contribute and didn't buy anybody just to make the numbers up. Just wasn't the quality we wanted available this window.

i've watched nuno mendes for a grand total of 3 minutes and that qualifies me to think the people who have managed the club who won 3 out of the last 4 titles should be executed for not signing him

Grealish gives us something we massively lacked last year so I’m happy with that . Would’ve loved a striker though hopefully we can get Haaland next year, or in January if we struggle up front

people said Herrera can worth 15-20m income, this loan with no option to buy with him being injured as well, I think we need a great loan season from him at Espanyol to realize that kind of revenue on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.