It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all meet up in the pg 3000?

7a3f5dd7eca5a313597fb6e37661cd8d.gif

I’m not sure you understand the point I was making in that quote, friend. It wasn’t a good window by any definition. Keeping players doesn’t count, let alone unhappy ones. I was replying to people who call anyone here who is pumped about a player we don’t sign “needy”. It’s such bullshit. Especially when it’s a weakness

I understand the point you are trying to make as in looking to improve can be no bad thing but in the context of this squad you are talking marginal gains and an extremely limited pool of options. You refuse to accept that reality and seem desperate for something new for the sake of it.
I suppose I come from a time when we could never be content with the squad we had and the weaknesses were glaring rather than perceived. That will be the time when we worried about 18/20/22 teams finishing above us rather than 1 or 2. Still getting used to the realisation that year on year we have an outstanding chance of finishing top of the pile myself.
Enjoy the ride and trust the process.

Does anyone genuinely believe by next summer we will have a new world class left back, DM and striker?

Does anyone genuinely believe by next summer we will have a new world class left back, DM and striker?
A. we don't need world class players in every position. no team in history has ever had that.
B. i believe we'll have a brilliant striker next season
C. Zinchenko is top 10 left backs in the world

You've just contradicted what you said a couple posts ago. Now only someone of Aguero quality is good enough. Earlier you were questioning why we didn't buy someone who isn't top quality
I was giving you an example of what we need. However if those players are not available like someone mentioned here like 4 names surely our scouts have found someone else that can give us better then what we have? Hell ings for example. I would have taken him. No where near aguero but is better then what we have? No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.