It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd bet that behind closed doors, the people who run the club aren't satisfied with the business done in the window. Obviously they'll never say it publicly. If the season doesn't go to plan Khaldoon will say it next May

But funny how any blue who dares to suggest the same thing is labelled as a spoilt, self entitled slapped arse

Against poor opponents. We will be fine however
Well Liverpool only managed three against Norwich. Don't forget the mighty united managed to hold Southampton too so we must be wary of them. Why do people always look on the negative side. Maybe we should score ten against all these shit teams and not a measly five. After all, the big sides always score more than five.

I'd bet that behind closed doors, the people who run the club aren't satisfied with the business done in the window. Obviously they'll never say it publicly. If the season doesn't go to plan Khaldoon will say it next May

But funny how any blue who dares to suggest the same thing is labelled as a spoilt, self entitled slapped arse

I won't be tuning in to listen what he says next May neither,no point.

Why is it fashionable to deride those questioning the transfer strategy/results as having slapped arses or being entitled?

Pep led the team to win the league last year and made it clear that it needed refreshing with a couple of key signings, most importantly a striker. Khaldoon reiterated that. That they courted Kane, briefing confidence up to a week ago, and got nowhere near is worthy of criticism. As is having no back up option (see the flirtation with Ronaldo).

City will win games and play great football - possibly even win the league again. However, Pep and the club wanted a striker (Pep mentioned Kane in a couple of pressers which he rarely does), put all their eggs in Kane's basket and came out with nothing - it is worthy of criticism.
Some if Levy wanted £160m+ just pay it ? No thanks, I’m reasonably happy with where we’re at.

its not what they say,its the 100 posts about the same thing and the way they say it, we know we need a forward, a replacement lb and in the future a replacement for dinho, however claiming everyone at the club is wank, needs sacking and we will struggle this year is way over the top. we have options at lb, we have dinho and we have different options up front, there really no need to have a meltdown over the window.

A bit of information here and there does no one any harm. The reality is, the club let hardly anything out, and just because a 16-year-old on Twitter decides that CIty are in for a player does not mean it's happening.

To sign Grealish and keep all of our existing players will do me. I said it earlier in the thread that I would rather stick with Torres and Delap and start bringing some academy players through (Lavia, Palmer and McAtee especially) than go buying more and more.

The biggest disappointment of the window, for me, are those that have been so negative throughout the window: ruthlessly targeting the board; suggesting a number of other teams are now stronger than us and now repeatedly saying, ad nauseam, that we should wait until we play better teams as Norwich and Arsenal are rubbish; since when have back to back 5-0 PL wins been so derided? That sense of entitlement is sickening to me. It really does make me wonder if they are really City fans or just come on as some kind of joker to stir the absent shit.
Same Fans posting it’s ok beating Norwich and Arse are most likely those stating there are no easy games in the Premier League

Have they all gone yet? For any left lurking I look forward (not) to hearing from you again in January
AngelicNimbleHammerkop-max-1mb.gif

Or our finances are tighter than the club expected?

Look at the losses last season with Covid look at the 650m loan CFG took out! This all points to our owner takes a back seat leaves the people he pays to run the business! It’s a pity some of the media don’t see any of this as in we are self sufficient club and have been for 5/6 years but it’s we can buy who we want bottomless pit of money..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.