It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no particular issue if Raheem decides to leave but for his sake I hope he avoids Barca. He’d drive them absolutely nuts and the pressure to elevate a really weak side would be enormous. He’s been wonderful for us and I get the appeal but if he wants to challenge himself abroad go plug in to Bayern’s machine or something

If it’s coming from Sport, they’re getting it nearly officially

They’re gonna be in a position to start spending in January

Hopefully,but will they be in a position to pay such high wages and with the promise of a very healthy transfer fee? I don't think we will be offering any charity.

I only see him leaving if/when he runs his contract down.

Hopefully,but will they be in a position to pay such high wages and with the promise of a very healthy transfer fee? I don't think we will be offering any charity.

I only see him leaving if/when he runs his contract down.
Is it “such high wages” for them?

if city goes for a striker in january,i could see loan happening since someone needs to make space for a st

I hope Barca do take him off our hands. Can't see him getting any better and some of his performances are rubbish. It would be good business for City to get his wages off our books with the aim of bringing in someone else. Sterling's position on the pitch is full of competition and I don't see him as much of a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.