It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the most random stories come from those you don't expect. If he had been saying we are signing Kimmich for 50p then yes I would doubt it but you just never know.
Don't think there are good and bad sources, there are sources that sometimes, guess right or get lucky and hear right. Just as much chance that Cross is the one that gets it right as anyone else.
From my point of view based purely on what squad we have this makes far more sense as a Fernandinho replacement than Rice does, from a playing time and cost POV.

But he could be right - even a stopped clock gets the time right twice a day
I like Bissouma, much better on the ball and a better passer than more limited destroyers like Ndidi. But I think we’d just take up the Douglas Luiz option or even recall Yangel Herrera, who after a slow start has had another brilliant season in La Liga at Granada, than shell out big for a Ferna replacement.

Don't think there are good and bad sources, there are sources that sometimes, guess right or get lucky and hear right. Just as much chance that Cross is the one that gets it right as anyone else.
From my point of view based purely on what squad we have this makes far more sense as a Fernandinho replacement than Rice does, from a playing time and cost POV.
Was about to post the same thing. The report this morning did mention Rice being one of a few targets listed by Pep. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was another, he plays in the right sort of side too.

Was about to post the same thing. The report this morning did mention Rice being one of a few targets listed by Pep. Wouldn’t be surprised if this was another, he plays in the right sort of side too.

The fact it’s come from someone not typically in the know for city should tell you it’s been leaked by Rice’s agent rather than City.

And as I said this morning I 100% know for a fact his agent still thinks he’s going to Chelsea. The leak is probably just to remind them to get a move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.