It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were going to do that, it would be transitioned over several years like the initial one.

The original rule was announced in 2006 and didn't come into effect until 2008/09, so it doesn't really make sense to buy Grealish and Kane in preparation for that - they'd probably be in their 30's by the time it came in anyway.

Focusing on bringing through a few more academy kids would be the best protection for that.

true, but remember it was put forward circa 2018, I even thought it got quite far with a year that it would come into effect which at the time seemed a distant future but now probably isnt as distant. I'd need to dig up old articles to remind myself. Perhaps it all got shifted around brexit.

I agree wholeheartedly about incorporsting club trained players as the best solution, both long term and now too, for CL lists.

Often injured and often playing in midfield when fit. Wouldn’t necessarily be my choice but Pep is a long time admirer and City have been scouting him for years
We know why
It would be an unusual signing to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.