It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

They would effectively be overpaying by 30m+ AND a promising player, to not get their player any sooner than his reported release clause.

Would mean that a)Haaland would be convinced it is chelsea he wants and is happy to wait. Or b)haaland is not at all convinced, and chelsea are oooking to convince Dortmund in the hope they can also convince him.
Have added Chelsea to my c**t list..now third after rags and scousers..they pushed spurs out after 81

Doesn't really make sense for Haaland, why would he lock himself to Chelsea when he has to play another season at Dortmund anyway. Makes much more sense to just stay there for next season and then have every club at your disposal, sounds like a Chelsea dream.
Not sure that Abraham or Hudson-Odoi would move there either at this stage of their careers

and the sad thing is, we'll probably end up paying £30m more for grealish than what we get for bernardo
Grealish is the better player now it seems at least, but frankly it's interesting that Bernardo has become the player he is now, but when we signed him was that what you expected from him as you did from Milner before? A player with good work rate but not so good end product? Because I expected him to be like David Silva was, to be very creative and so on, because when we played against Monaco he played very well in the first half, but that was very misleading because Yaya was running around in our midfield at that time and he was very slow.

Not sure that Abraham or Hudson-Odoi would move there either at this stage of their careers
Yeah i agree.

I wouldn't mind Hudson-Odoi at City, i know he's had some issues but we could do with a player like him and he'd be relatively cheap. He's skillful and quick and a takes players on, Pep could do wonders with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.