It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves is on market and Arsenal are linked
Yeah....Arsenal have been linked with literally everyone. TBF Neves might be a little slow for our needs, but he'd do well as a replacement for Xhaka.

I saw the story regarding Lavia, but I dunno, I can still see us making a move, esp. if Laporte moves. Rodri could well be destined to deputise at CB. Leaving us with Fern or Gundo. And - without Bernie - no grafter in midfield if it was Gundo. Grealish will be a better playmaker but won't be able to replicate his work rate in supporting others. Lavia is awfully young to be depended on if we get a couple of knocks in midfield. We'd surely still need one more.

Omg wtf. If Barcelona can't announce it it isn't fucking done.

It's incredibly simple.
Have City announced the extension of the etihad sponsorship, no
Are etihad sponsoring City next season, yes.
Timescale

Have City announced the extension of the etihad sponsorship, no
Are etihad sponsoring City next season, yes.
Timescale
Wow yes that is exactly the same.
Greatest player of all time vs a sponsorship ?
Messi, until the deal is fully ratified (which it simply can't be if Barca don't have the funds yet) can change his mind at any time and sign elsewhere.

i dont think messi is gonna give his word to renew and then not follow through with it

Weird reply but have you seen a headline saying we're in for him or that he's turned us down?
I'd love to see it.
Just being grateful , no I haven't a headline saying we're in for him or being turned down by him.
Only headlines I have seen are the ones saying messi will stay at Barcelona, which is the point I'm trying to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.