It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all Messi's words about wanting to compete and have a project was just all bullshit ? He's just going to stay and carry them with all the free transfers and debt repayments on half the salary he was on before ? He said he wanted to win things in his last year's. Just seems odd he would cave now
its basically because of laporta, if he wasnt there he wouldnt be renewing

He was always going to take time on a new contract after finishing his current deal at Barça which entitles him to a 40m + payout for seeing it through, not sure why anyone's getting their hopes up. Aguero going there pretty much summed it for me that he stays.

How does a club recoup the sort of money Messi is being paid? Obviously hasn't worked for them, as they wouldn't be in as much debt as they are.

Or am I missing something?

So Messi ceases to be a Barcelona player in 1 hour, 45 minutes.

Be interesting to see if his profile page gets deleted off their website..

They would have to pay the web monkeys to do that, and with outstanding invoices I doubt it gets done tonight

So do ticket sales.
Doesn't make every ticket sale comparable to the announcement of the greatest player in the world's contract.
If messi signs for us
Do you think that the etihad sponsorship deal will be
Higher
Or
Lower
Than the deal we must have already agreed with etihad .
Might be one reason why the etihad deal hasn't been officially announced.

Attachments

• images (14).jpeg
    images (14).jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 23
He was always going to take time on a new contract after finishing his current deal at Barça which entitles him to a 40m + payout for seeing it through, not sure why anyone's getting their hopes up. Aguero going there pretty much summed it for me that he stays.
Nobody is getting their hopes up, it just when posters post stuff like Messi has just personally handed them a letter to read out and get all Billy big balls about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.