It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our business this window is done. We need at least a LB, DM (to replace Ferna), and a striker next summer.

Given our recent transfer record. I'm not confident our club can manage that in one summer.

Surely we would have a LB by now if it was on the cards?

If our business this window is done. We need at least a LB, DM (to replace Ferna), and a striker next summer.

Given our recent transfer record. I'm not confident our club can manage that in one summer.
Will people leave the LB position alone.
We have plenty of options, not necessarily top draw but the way Pep wants us to manage games it is what it is.
During the game today the point was made, and I've made it myself, once you get to this level (I'm 53 so not a jcl) the pool if players to improve your is tiny

Kane is all but done? Any possibility for us to try one more time before this window closes? (despite him having said WILL STAY)

Will people leave the LB position alone.
We have plenty of options, not necessarily top draw but the way Pep wants us to manage games it is what it is.
During the game today the point was made, and I've made it myself, once you get to this level (I'm 53 so not a jcl) the pool if players to improve your is tiny

Why would we leave the LB position alone when by your own admission, it's not top drawer?

You could apply your logic of having 'plenty of options' to all of our positions. Why go for a defensive midfielder why we have Gundogan who can play there? I mean what could possibly go wrong with Gundog playing DM in a big game ...

Why would we leave the LB position alone when by your own admission, it's not top drawer?

You could apply your logic of having 'plenty of options' to all of our positions. Why go for a defensive midfielder why we have Gundogan who can play there? I mean what could possibly go wrong with Gundog playing DM in a big game ...
Everyone has their own opinion, the way we play LB as it stands isn't an issue for me.
The OP pinpointed 3 spots - I'd rather we spent on the other 2.

The ads are presented to you based on the sites that you have previously visited. So a better question might be what is up with your browsing history?

Anyway, one for @Ric to look at
I try and go through links on here and buy stuff if required but unless I’ve bought off that site then it’s bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.