It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing he'll be working on is a huge sirloin steak in Tast with Pep

fake news.

Nothing - and I mean nothing - on the menu in Tast can be described as ‘huge’. The only restaurant in recent memory I’ve left feeling hungrier than when I went in.

And for some reason they serve the food in bowls and plates that look like those ornaments you put in fish tanks.

I've seen a few poeple trying to peddle us as underdogs and it's a bit pathetic really. We've got the most expensive squad and we've won 3 of the last 4 titles under the best manager in the world, having just added the British record transfer to the squad that walked the league last year.

We're the favourites and we always will be. Own it.

Well my last sentence says what I think best team best manager So for me we are favourites! It’s the outside who say chelsea had a great window rags had good window so rightly that takes a bit spotlight of our team! See it in the media now city don’t sign Kane chelsea favourites..

dont be so dramatic.

KDB, Foden, Jack, Fern, Rodri, Silva, Mr Whippy, Marhez, Raz, just explain to me where we have gone backwards, and who you want to drop out of the sqad from the above to get in Neguez
Chelsea have beaten us the last 3 times, and they have strengthened again imo

I sit bang on the halfway line facing the dugout and seen a lot of Cancelo's work up close, he has been absolutely fantastic at both our home games. Some of the work he does is not noticeable whilst watching from other angles or on tv. If we are not in the market for another full time left back i can hand on heart say i know why, I think we have a belter already there
Interesting, and good, to read that. I’ve always been unsure about him, as I think he gives the ball away too often with his last touch, be it a pass or a movement past a player, but is that not something you’ve really picked up on or noticed? It might just be an unfair perception on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.