It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

There was also the Big Japan clue

that is definately HULK<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:55 pm --<br /><br />also tolmie you said that 2 are going to require some serious work aswell as moving players on?

so im guessing that means that we are closest on one of the signings?

id guess Dzeko, since youve already said we are close on a wolfboy, and i cant imagine Ade will need much moving on, looks like he cant wait to get out.

can we maybe have a clue to the potential signings?

"Serious work" I guess means big players that will need a lot of effort to prise them from their teams that are probably in the Champions League.

Water into wine - miracle. Must be very big targets.

The phonecall is obviously another Spanish player....I was thinking Mata but he's a winger.

I'll punt on Torres, Dzeko and Luiz. If we got Bastien aswell we'd storm the top 3.

A back line of Luiz, Boateng, Kompany and Kolarov would be immense.

suicide.gif

Little Drummer boy - David Bowie + Bing Crosbie

What the frick

Dzeco speaks (and says very little)

"There are so many rumours about my future.
"First it is Juventus, then there is talk about Manchester City and Bayern Munich.
"But at this moment it is too early to talk about what might happen in the summer, so I can't say any more.
"At this time I am focused on Wolfsburg because we are in a difficult situation in the Bundesliga, which we did not expect. We need to start winning games."

Silva phoned someone, we need a striker so I'm going to go for Torres.
I'm sure there was clues pointing at Schweinsteiger somewhere
And I'll go for Hulk

Torres, Schweinsteiger and Hulk.

Dont understand why people are saying Luiz, Hes shocking I would have lescott over him any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.