It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
The greatest story ever told for me, pure magic :-)

You missed another clue, and so the Enigma machine is cranked up a notch further with regards 'another player'

Battle of good against evil?

Us good?

Rags evil?

Shirley not Rooney?

Not a chance the rags would get him to sign a contract just so that they could guarantee a certain transfer fee for him whilst fucking him off to America because no fucker wants him there anymore on the ruse that he is getting fit?

is Henderson similar to Michael Johnson in terms of play?

I can't see him getting regular playing time here. Lot of competition for that midfield if it were he, AJ, NDJ, Milner, Yaya, Barry, Silva, and by January maybe even MJ.

should we get a B team to play in the Championship like Barca have? :p

tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWuz2jm2WU[/youtube]

The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists ;)

Andre the Giant!?

sutty66 said:
So thats Jordan Henderson and Edin Dzeko....

How many more tolm?

His clue to me about the battle of the black gates is the battle of good against evil.

Rooney will never play for the rags again, his signing was nothing more than a guarantee of transfer money for the rags.

Could it be?

philinho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jWuz2jm2WU[/youtube]

The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists ;)

Andre the Giant!?

Andre the Giant is dead, dude.

Do you know that he drank 11 bottles of wine before wrestling Hogan in the Main Event of Wrestlemania III?

Perhaps we're signing a heavy drinker.....

blueinsa said:
sutty66 said:
So thats Jordan Henderson and Edin Dzeko....

How many more tolm?

His clue to me about the battle of the black gates is the battle of good against evil.

Rooney will never play for the rags again, his signing was nothing more than a guarantee of transfer money for the rags.

Could it be?

I thought it meant battle between us and rags for Henderson...

Come on tolmie help us out abit more....

quote="tolmie's hairdoo"]
AntonDonJuan said:
Realistically we need:

Centre Forward
Creative Midfielder
Centre Half

Whether it's good to do all this in January is another question.

Bearing in mind we need a creative midfielder and centre half good enough to play but to be rotated along with the striker it will be harder than you think

You have correctly identified areas, albeit not as hard as some others may currently be thinking.

I agree, there are flies in the ointment with regards substantial pay-offs.[/quote]

If this is correct then it can only be either Rooney or Dzeko as they both play CF.

So far I reckon the clues TH has eluded to could be either CF(dzeko or shrek) and CM (henderson), so who might the CH be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.