It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

No it's not unfair at all. I've no problems with people posting info on news that's positive, but he shouldn't have blues guessing about clips that indicate our star man is on the way out... Then tell us that's not what the clips are about. It's just wrong to me.

It might just be my opinion though, but I just feel if it's negative info either say it or keep it to yourself. Don't have blues guessing, becuase I don't see it as a game really.

WTGD!! said:
No it's not unfair at all. I've no problems with people posting info on news that's positive, but he shouldn't have blues guessing about clips that indicate our star man is on the way out... Then tell us that's not what the clips are about. It's just wrong to me.

It might just be my opinion though, but I just feel if it's negative info either say it or keep it to yourself. Don't have blues guessing, becuase I don't see it as a game really.

dont read it then...... it really is that simple.

good god your a grown man. if you dont understand or like the clues then dont look on the thread. People have reasons why the dont just tell everyone everything.

and i know loads of people love the threads, you only have to read them to see that. Dont spoil it because you dont like it

sniff said:
WTGD!! said:

good god your a grown man. if you dont understand or like the clues then dont look on the thread. People have reasons why the dont just tell everyone everything.

and i know loads of people love the threads, you only have to read them to see that. Dont spoil it because you dont like it

I've no problem with the thread, but why post clues about star players leaving, then when people guess correctly, post a comment to say that the clues are positive and nothing to do with star players leaving?

Just don't see what the point is. If he didn't want to say Tev was leaving (and I can understand why he wouldn't), why post the clues.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:16 pm --<br /><br />
sniff said:
WTGD!! said:

I've no problem with the thread, but why post clues about star players leaving, then when people guess correctly, post a comment to say that the clues are positive and nothing to do with star players leaving?

Just don't see what the point is. If he didn't want to say Tev was leaving (and I can understand why he wouldn't), why post the clues.

WTGD!! said:
sniff said:

Just don't see what the point is. If he didn't want to say Tev was leaving (and I can understand why he wouldn't), why post the clues.

-- Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:16 pm --

sniff said:

Tevez wont leave until at least the summer, its hardly a crisis. we dont really know if its his intention to leave yet ?

seems like a stroppy agent

If Tevez wants to leave the sooner the better, if you have a bad stink in the house you open the windows and doors to get shut, you don't grin and bear it. Sorry lousy comparison, don't care who we replace him with but Marwood Cookie and Bert will have a list of players, hopefully this time it will be someone committed to the club. Just thankful it isn't big Nige or Vince. His leaving was mooted in the summer on here I think by De Niro but nobody wanted to listen.

Rammyblues said:
If Tevez wants to leave the sooner the better, if you have a bad stink in the house you open the windows and doors to get shut, you don't grin and bear it. Sorry lousy comparison, don't care who we replace him with but Marwood Cookie and Bert will have a list of players, hopefully this time it will be someone committed to the club. Just thankful it isn't big Nige or Vince. His leaving was mooted in the summer on here I think by De Niro but nobody wanted to listen.

yes it was, indeed I remember personally slating de niro for this during the last window so I now apologise; as for tevez he is a moaning scumbag who needs moving on asap

BringBackSwales said:
Rammyblues said:

yes it was, indeed I remember personally slating de niro for this during the last window so I now apologise; as for tevez he is a moaning scumbag who needs moving on asap
Hush now.

Looks like tolmie is pretty much confirming that Dzëko is on his way.

I think on top of him we could do with another striker especially with RSC and possiblt ade leaving. But also a lot depends on what happens with Tevez. If he leaves as well as the other two that leaves us with just Balotelli and Jo. So signing Dzeko and another such as Torres or Aguero would then leave us with a forward line of Balotelli, Dzeko, Torres, Jo. Not much to get worried about i'd say :)

been looking through this thread and at the youtube videos, and aside from the first one I still have no idea what's going on. All I know is for 4 or 5 games in December we're gonna be seeing a steady dose of RSC and Jo.

come on tolm,i think we could use a bit of a boost or good news today mate?? any positive updates on the incoming front fella??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.