Its Quiet........ Way way way way way way too Quiet

BoyBlue_1985

Why is this, what is happening. Why are we not being linked or even close to signing someone?? Im not being a spoilt brat and maybe too over the top but we have a few weeks until Mancini said he wanted the signings done by and we are so quiet its like everyone has gone to sleep in Manchester

Im pretty suprised too. You can already see the players the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham are targeting.

But we have no idea about our transfer plans yet. I only think Vertonghen is a serious target now.

And there has been no quotes from Mancini or ManCity staff recently either. :(

But this makes things more interesting i suppose.

dannyboiblue said:
not even a week has gone by in the window? maybe our transfers take longer than 4 days too conduct?

Okay i maybe didnt put that right but this time last year in the media (yes the evil media) we had probably been linked with 100 players, this year 2 maybe 3 none definate and the 1 that was definate turned out not definate (Sanchez).
So either we going all out to keep it in house and keep prices down or nothing is happening, being that its City im guessing aint much happening. Infact in the strangest turn of the summer the scum are getting linked with everyone and if sources are correct (I know) almost signing Young!

BlueCityfan said:
Im pretty suprised too. You can already see the players the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham are targeting.

But we have no idea about our transfer plans yet. I only think Vertonghen is a serious target now.

In a way thats a good thing, it means we dont have all the press snooping around our buisness and we can get things done without everyone knowing about it until the club feel its right to tell everyone.

I have no doubt we'll have some successful and some failed transfer attempts, I'd rather it was kept private instead of news headlines like "THIS PLAYER REJECTS CITY" followed by some rediculous transfer fee/wages.

20sbc07 said:
BlueCityfan said:

In a way thats a good thing, it means we dont have all the press snooping around our buisness and we can get things done without everyone knowing about it until the club feel its right to tell everyone.

I have no doubt we'll have some successful and some failed transfer attempts, I'd rather it was kept private instead of news headlines like "THIS PLAYER REJECTS CITY" followed by some rediculous transfer fee/wages.

this! i am glad were not being linked with every player under the sun, i just hope we do our transfers quickly and early in the window, take advantage of chelsea not having a manager and arsenal being reluctant to spend any money. I just hope we get the players we need in.

S04 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not being a spoilt brat and maybe too over the top...

Oh yes you are mate..

This!

Some people really need to grow up, the club does not do it's buisiness in the open, or to suit the timetable of a few posters on an internet forum, it's embarrassing, in fact I am embarrassed for you.

a red mate of mine (i know but i have been brought up in salford ffs) dropped an agent off at eastlands last month (in his taxi)who said we have already got iniesta,making the path clear for fabragas and also the fact that he has been there since being a lad,acedamy etc,he is ONLY on about £40.0000 a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.