it's quiet - wild speculation

I love a good gossip as much as the rest of us but I would hazard a guess its nothing to do with us (hope I am wrong ! )

The limo is part of ELS (executive limo services), and all their reg plates end in ELS. As most of city are away in the states (althogh GC doesnt go until Friday I believe) ELS will possibly be doing work for other clients.

Then again .............

I also saw someone on deansgate who may or may not have been quite tall and athletic looking with a rather attractive blonde girlfriend......nailed on that this looked a bit like a player.

This is only a short stroll away from the ELS car..... you see it all adds up!

(what colour shoes does aguero wear again?)

york away to this! said:
I also saw someone on deansgate who may or may not have been quite tall and athletic looking with a rather attractive blonde girlfriend......nailed on that this looked a bit like a player.

hes a midgit though

bobmcfc said:
york away to this! said:

hes a midgit though

yes but I'm only three foot six - he looked quite tall to me.....

york away to this! said:
bobmcfc said:
york away to this! said:

hes a midgit though

yes but I'm only three foot six - he looked quite tall to me.....

ahhh i see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.