It's really back on! [Merged]

Darkhorse

The rags [draw] to Everton has really mixed things up. The press will surely being jumping on board now, but if Barca was still in the title race till yesterday why weren't we till today? It was pretty much the same situation.

On a side note. I reckon people were selling Everton's players short. You could see that Gibson was up for that game. I don't think you can underestimate the motivational effect of getting rejected by a club.

Edit: Got a bit excited. It was only a draw, but it sure felt like a win.

Re: It's really back on!

Can we beat Wolves before saying this? There is a great chance now but we must not fall into Typical City mode today.

It's only back on if we get 3 points today, so let's go and get them, then the title is back in our hands, come on city lots get at wolves from the off early goal would be nice to settle my already shredded nerves

They drew with Everton but you're right, it's definitely back on.

Win all our games and we're champions.

Won't be easy though. United will park the bus next week and Newcastle are flying.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:00 pm --<br /><br />They drew with Everton but you're right, it's definitely back on.

Win all our games and we're champions.

Won't be easy though. United will park the bus next week and Newcastle are flying.

Come on City...

We are champions if we win all our games.. !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.