it's SILVA, not VILLA!!!!!!!

piffy on a rock bun said:
Some gormless gobshite on radio5 called him Da'Silva for most of last season, (I think it was that kerb crawling Mr punch lookalike David Pleat)
As did Chris Coleman on a sky game.

bluemike said:
Some gormless gobshite on radio5 called him Da'Silva for most of last season, (I think it was that kerb crawling Mr punch lookalike David Pleat)

chris coleman does'nt know his arse from his elbow,prob calls his missus "mum "and his daughter "dave".

bluemike said:

Think that was the same game where the thick **** referred to 'Julian' Lescott, Roberto 'Mansini' and Mario 'Barrowtelly' (or something like that anyway).
Funny thing is that whoever was presenting on Sky didn't even correct him.

He even spotted it himself, and tried to correct it by talking about Villa being out injured, and then proceeded to call him Villa anyway. Muppet.

St Ives blue said:
Think that was the same game where the thick **** referred to 'Julian' Lescott, Roberto 'Mansini' and Mario 'Barrowtelly' (or something like that anyway).
I think this is cute. Peely and Euseybeer, wasn't it Mr Mercer? My favourite was Pleat trying to pronounce [Dieter] Eiltz, waited patiently til Motty had pronounced it "Oiltz" and then proceeded to call him "Olts" all match.

St Ives blue said:
bluemike said:

Saw that. I think everyone else was too busy trying to figure out what name he was going to mangle next. Barrowtelly! :)

Can't remember what game it was but Aguero was in Spain's squad the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.