It's started already.......

MCFC BOB said:
I used to get annoyed by people who supported the conspiracy that there was an Agenda against Manchester City and in favour of Manchester United.

Now I just want to wrap my hands around them and squeeze them so hard that their brain swells and they die.

If you can't see that utd get more favourable decisions than city, then it looks like somebody has has already squeezed you braindead

MCFC BOB said:
I used to get annoyed by people who supported the conspiracy that there was an Agenda against Manchester City and in favour of Manchester United.

Now I just want to wrap my hands around them and squeeze them so hard that their brain swells and they die.

not like you young bob. very poor post.

PaleBlue said:
Don't care about them unless we're playing them.

But they are being handed, week in week out, the most blatant leg-ups so that BaconFace can have his 20th title and retire as the new St. Francis. No other team in the PL gets such largesse on a match by match basis.

AGENDA/CONSPIRACY. It never went away!

de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:

I think what Bob is trying to say is he is so disappointed that he never believed that there was an agenda he would hug us all so hard now it would kill us. Easy to misunderstand he is only a youngin.

Nothing the Rags have done has had any effect on our league position.

Its the players and managers have created this position nothing else and its up to them to improve before its too late.

didactic said:
de niro said:
MCFC BOB said:

I think what Bob is trying to say is he is so disappointed that he never believed that there was an agenda he would hug us all so hard now it would kill us. Easy to misunderstand he is only a youngin.

i know, thats why he's still here.

for the record the agenda is there for all to see, assuming eyes are actually open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.