It's still sore..

Brilliant viewing; does he honestly need an answer to his question, "Why us City fans weren't opening our fat ...(all those burgers and kebabs must've affected his irony compass)... mouths when they were winning stuff", after reading all the comments he must've got for posting that online for the world to see? I'm loving seeing all these armchair reds get as bitter as they hoped that we would. Pure comedy gold.

Glad to see he cleaned up his caravan before he started his video.

Hahaha it's great to see them really hurting like this. If they just shrugged it off it wouldn't be as sweet, but the whole 'we will be back bigger and better' lark really sweetens the dish.

The rags have been giving us none stop shit for the last few decades and now they really dont know how to respond to us having something over them. Some of them have been raised knowing nothing but winning and bragging its great to see their beliefs fall to pieces around them.

I sence he wants to change to City hence the blue shirt. Would love to see his latest video after Chelsea's win last night. What a Wally!!!!

Thats probably the best thing i've ever seen. Surely he cant be real. He is though isnt he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.