It's Sunday 11th May.....

blue b4 the moon said:
Statt0 said:
Sunday 11 May 2008 - last day of the season and City lost 8-1 at Boro. The rags won yet another title.

Sunday 11 May 2014 - exactly 6 years later we should clinch our 2nd title and the Rags are 7th. Who in their wildest dreams would have thought that as a possibility? What an amazing and fantastic ride.

Emotional. Can't wait.

We don't need no.......

Brilliant day that only City could do. Boiling all the way there and back but freezing in Bro'.

As for today won a nice chunk on a bearded lady last night, had 5 hours kip and ready to party shortly leaving around 11.00 this morning for lunch in town pre-match.

Just glad I'm far enough back to stay dry. Out for hours afterwards and piss wet through isn't good.

"Can we play you every week" even on bad days the humour keeps us going.

Zero sleep at all gonna get up.get a brew..egg on toast then im off to pick the lad up.
These are the days we have waited for for so lo g.
Enjoy it blues whatever you are doing.

Really bad nights sleep, clock watching all night. I have to drop my daughter off at boarding school in Kidderminster at 9:00 then head up the M6, hopefully arriving Manchester about 11:30.
Pre-match nerves not kicked in yet, think that will start when I leave for Manchester and start my match preparation in the pub.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Zero sleep at all gonna get up.get a brew..egg on toast then im off to pick the lad up.
These are the days we have waited for for so lo g.
Enjoy it blues whatever you are doing.

Poached, scrambled or fried? Seems like a poached day looking out of the window at that grim weather.

Im actually happy to be up at 6:30, means its 6 hours closer to kick off since I went to bed.

Been like this for a week. Awake 4.30 everyday and some crazy dreams........arrested for running on pitch after milner back pass gives goal away, another where sons hair falls out and last night was a killer epidemic working is way down the A6 from Hazel Grove. What does it all mean?

rowarta said:
Been like this for a week. Awake 4.30 everyday and some crazy dreams........arrested for running on pitch after milner back pass gives goal away, another where sons hair falls out and last night was a killer epidemic working is way down the A6 from Hazel Grove. What does it all mean?

Stop eating cheese before bed

well I slept like a log, just having a de caf and and chilling. opening the shop at 10 but I'm leaving at 5 past. my colleague is a red so he's manning the place today. after that I don't have a fucking clue as to where I start or where I end this momentous day :)

Slept relatively well for once this week.

Nervous but confident.

The west Ham lot can gob off all they like. What they can't influence is how our players perform.

Their silence this week and the calmness of the manager says it all to me.

A nice early couple of goals would do very nicely then just see it out.

C'mon city......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.