Its the first of May and the sun is setting

bluethrunthru

So ends Ramadan 2022 - and so all the racists come out on Twitter - the madness or racist tweets like this is that at Christmas ( a Christian celebration ) there is a tree and carols in Trafalgar Square - the Passion Play was held there at Easter and Jews gathered there to celebrate Passover errr and there is no Palace in Trafalgar Square..................sorry but far too many British people are thick racists and that is not good for the country

I’m lucky in that I don’t live my life on twitter or Facebook and I don’t go looking for the odd balls in our society and what they have to say.

Ramadan Mubarak.

I’m lucky in that I don’t live my life on twitter or Facebook and I don’t go looking for the odd balls in our society and what they have to say.

Ramadan Mubarak.
Well said. I don't go looking for nutters on Twitter, or Facebook, or Instagram. I don't know anyone at all who has any strong opinions about Ramadan. Or Lent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.