Its the wum speaking here............

When you finish work fella:

Is Onouha being considered in part-ex for Lescott as reported? Would Hughes consider it if - as you say - he's going for Toure too?

Cheers

Didsbury Dave said:
Tricky_Trev said:
So you're saying we are trying to sign all 3? If that's true, it means Hughes is signing Lescott as a left back to replace Bridge. Would be good if true.

You don't sign a centre half as a left back.

And Bridge is fine.

I agree - and Lescott has said many, many times that he is NOT a left back.....

spursmad321 said:
This move doesn't effect the Lescott deal.

Why did he say "effect" instead of "affect"?? This must be a cryptic clue clan! Get your thinking caps on!

Any idea when the 3rd bid is going in mate?

Interesting re - Toure. Been around years that rumour but with them signing the guy from Ajax it may be time for him to have a new challenge.

IF we get all 3 thats some serious competition for places if neds,dunnie stay and VK drops back there.

It is a squad game though,knowing City they'll be an outbreak of swine flu and we'll be begging Danny Mills to come back

Cheers SM

Keep up the posts please

Do you have any news on the outgoing business??

Rumours rife about Onouha, Bellamy, Elano, but I'd rather the likes of Tal Ben Haim, Caicedo, Benjani go out first

Thanks - ignore the knobs

scousemanc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You don't sign a centre half as a left back.

And Bridge is fine.

I think the jury is still a bit outish on that

Certainly is for me, does my head in the number of times he stands off a player, never gets a foot in and gets beaten. Happy to keep him and give him a go next year but we definately need someone capable of replacing him if he doesnt improve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.