Its time to question your expectations?

phil333

City fans have every right to be angry.
Whats most annoying about this is when fans question our managment other fans are accusing them of being anti city etc.

Buying bellamy. Dont question it.
Parker/RSC. Dont question it.
Kaka not coming is Milans fault. Dont question it.
Robinho fucking off is him spiting his dummy out. Dont question it.

I think some of our fans are so ingrained with a non winning mentality that if the project is not moving forward/going backwards they wouldn't even recognise it.

IMO give Hughes/players till the summer and then make a decision. The question will be have we moved forward as much as we should. All this 'it takes time' to me sounds like the mentality of losers i.e. having 'realistic' expectations will only ever lead you to 'realistic' results. No wonder Robinho has fucked off. Set a target players/position and you either deliver or you dont. End of.

Hughes says the second half will be better. Fair play. I think we should be aiming for 6th this season. 10 points behind Everton. Can't be done? Not the point. We should be aiming for this anyway. When United are 10 points behind in the league do they give in.

Bellamy, De Jong, Bridge. Two weeks of the window left. The project is moving forward. And I agree that it is vital for us to climb the table and show potential recruits in the summer that we can be contenders. That is the way that we can attract the best to the club should we feel the need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.