It's Time...................

Ducado

Team supported
City
For the WUM of the window awards, I would like to nominate Marco (the ball rubbing thread)

Pick the best from the list

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=1070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=1070</a>

id go with 5nuckleshuffle

cause he came up with like 3 players and although nobody believed him he still tried :)

The Kurious Oranj said:
Ajay for me. His 'Kaka deal 99.9% complete' statement caused more disappointment than anyone else.

This. Gutting but it was a great thread

Sky sports should be in the running for some kind of WUM award ........

Their claim that City put in a late bid for RSC yesterday , with one of our players thrown in for good measure , was apparently just a load of bollux .

Accordin' to City they didn't have any contact whatsoever with Blackburn yesterday , or the player ........ and are bewildered at where this all come from!

Not the first time with Sky sports either!

My first nomination is for Hooch, who came up with a preposterous WUM that somehow had people utterly convinced, and also for the fact that he never got any of the insults that Ajay received despite the utterly ludicrous nature of what he (Hooch) was writing.

My second nomination is for Garry Cook. For all his faults (whether real of perceived), Hughes has a level head and his feet on the ground whereas Cook is a complete WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.