It's Time...................

mammutly said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Oh dear.

It would seem that the same old suspects are getting together in PM to try and cause arguments with me as it's the only thing that keeps their lives active these days.

Bozo has two names and Rascal used to come on here pretending to be a woman but as they are 'online friends' then that doesn't matter.

You need to really stop doing this Stony as I fear it's making you ill.

OK. So Bozo has 2 names.

I've not argued with you ( yet ) and would never enter any kind of PM conspiracy, even if it was suggested. So if there is one, I'm not in it. Do you have more than one name then, or not?

Personally, I cannot see the point.
Baffles me as well!!!

mammutly said:
OK. So Bozo has 2 names.

I've not argued with you ( yet ) and would never enter any kind of PM conspiracy, even if it was suggested. So if there is one, I'm not in it. Do you have more than one name then, or not?

Personally, I cannot see the point.

Bozo only posts under one name. He may have started out with a different name, but it's one that is no longer used. Tosspot knows this and is just being his usual shit stirring self.

I actually have 35 usernames on here, each more cunning than the last.

stony said:
Bozo said:

xoxoxo

Me and Stony -

Cat+Kiss+4.jpg

atbmcfc said:
stony said:
Bozo said:

xoxoxo
shouldn't that be xxxooo?

Stop picking on me you cnut

*crys retrospectivley the day after the night before*

ps you might not see this on page 3 by the time you get out of your festering student pit.

*revenge attack when lazy student in bed tactic number 1*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.