Its Wednesday!!

there is some crap talked in these threads i've sat about the house most of the day waiting to get that big transfer breaking news alas nothing. dont know whos worse some people for writing this crap or me for believing it

dachoosen1 said:
Luiz is worth more than villa?! that doesnt seem right somehow!

villa is 29, no resale value. luiz also has the advantage of being supremely versatile, it's really hard to say which position he'll end up playing in three or four years, he has no weak points at all, quick enough, very comfortable on the ball, passes well, moves well in attack, defends very soundly as a centre half, it's quite scary really, I kind of think of him and milner as being like the de-boer boys... not at that level yet but they genuinely have the all-round game and are comfortable wherever you play them.

Chick Counterfly said:
dachoosen1 said:
Luiz is worth more than villa?! that doesnt seem right somehow!

villa is 29, no resale value. luiz also has the advantage of being supremely versatile, it's really hard to say which position he'll end up playing in three or four years, he has no weak points at all, quick enough, very comfortable on the ball, passes well, moves well in attack, defends very soundly as a centre half, it's quite scary really, I kind of think of him and milner as being like the de-boer boys... not at that level yet but they genuinely have the all-round game and are comfortable wherever you play them.

Wasn't £43m mentioned as the buy out clause in his contract, therefore its not a true valuation!

not my fault! said:
Zzonked said:
Unless there's a transfer in 40 minutes I think about 4 'ITK's' are wrong.

Only one said something "could" happen today, not that it deffinatly would!

oh do me a favour, ajay stokes said 2 would deffo happen today, other itk's said deals have already been done

Ajay said two deals are done and Tolmie has backed it up. Announcements are a different thing all together, be patient!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.