Its Wednesday!!

Richie said:
I look on the bluemoon ITK'ers the same way as the blokes who walk down the high street with 'the end of the world is nigh' banners.

Take it all with a pinch of salt coz it's 99.9% jackanory, but one day they'll be right!

You still come on here to have a look though didn't you? lol ;)

The best way is to not believe a fuckin word these attention seeking fucking liars ever say...

I bet they were the ones a school who span about everything and no one believed a word they said...

Richie said:
I look on the bluemoon ITK'ers the same way as the blokes who walk down the high street with 'the end of the world is nigh' banners.

Take it all with a pinch of salt coz it's 99.9% jackanory, but one day they'll be right!

a stopped clock is still right twice every 24 hrs.

samharris said:
Richie said:

i think Ajay is more like a clock that has been smashed into a million pieces.

samharris said:
Richie said:

does that include those 24 hour clocks you see clicking over on train platforms ?

cityfan31 said:
samharris said:

Have you ever considered stand up? :~)
Thought you were going to stop talking about him anyway.....

belly2000 said:
cityfan31 said:

Have you ever considered stand up? :~)
Thought you were going to stop talking about him anyway.....

Hehe, oh shit yeah. Should really get on with some revision, ffs.

my question is why do some of you come on the transfer forum

Its a forum for people to come on here and add interesting rumours etc. Whats the point having it if some of you are just going to come on here and ridicule people.

Some of the ITK's on here (inc who you are slagging off) are genuine ITK's.

Does that make some jelous as you know fuck all!!!

Enjoy the ride guys, we are after all City fans.

CTID

crystal_mais said:
my question is why do some of you come on the transfer forum

Its a forum for people to come on here and add interesting rumours etc. Whats the point having it if some of you are just going to come on here and ridicule people.

Some of the ITK's on here (inc who you are slagging off) are genuine ITK's.

Does that make some jelous as you know fuck all!!!

Enjoy the ride guys, we are after all City fans.

CTID

Because mate they are being told things will happen(e.g. signings) but they dont happen, this do not mean i am slagging off Ajay or any other people who claim to be ITK but its a forum for people to express their opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.