Its written all over....

mcfc_die_hard

Fulham biggest result ever in their history and we play them at weekend.

They will rest a couple of players because they have spurs coming up and they are safe.

We will beat them at weekend trust me

the goats backside said:
They wont rest players against us they will have had 3 sleeps by then

They'll get an extra 45 minutes rest on top of that too .....

then we'll show up for the second half .. as usual!

However i do hold with your positive forecast ......

Fulham ...... 1 Manchester City ..... 2

Prestwich_Blue said:
You know that if we'd just beaten Juve 4-1 and had Fulham at home that we'd screw it up. Let's hope the same applies to them
But if it also applied to them, it wouldn't be known as cityitis would it!? It would have a more general name like cockitupitis. It only hapens to us! ;)

My head says 2-1 Fulham.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Fulham biggest result ever in their history and we play them at weekend.

They will rest a couple of players because they have spurs coming up and they are safe.

We will beat them at weekend trust me
love your confidence mate. hope your right.

They are definately one of our bogey teams. I am worried to be honest but at least the rags can return the favour we begrudgingly did for them when we beat Chelsea. Who have Spurs got??

Anyone taking an interest in the Gold Cup today??

I vaguely recall we should have easily beaten Fulham in the cup this season at our place.

They had played a game 48 hours before, put out pretty much a reserve team, and we only just scraped through in extra time.

What a terrible game.

We need to do what Villa did there this season, hit them hard and fast. A couple of goals in first half and can they play our game on the counter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.