ITV.com Biased

Why Always Ste

During the full match ITV had a live chat facility available for fans to post comments with a moderator by the name of Mark.

Many comments, i mean 3 got through, the other 20+ from me never appeared, it was not a firewall issue as previous comments had got through.

Stoke fans constantly bombarded with comments, Rag fans alowed to post jibes, you name it it was posted.

When Bellamy scored not one comment was allowed through from a city fan.

Biased or what?

Awful streaming anyway, considering they are a big tv company, i've seen better streams from Small PPV companies in Iraq

bookiesgirl said:
turned it off when stoke went 3 1 up, sounded delighted city were getting beat

Me too and agree with second comment. Couldn't figure out why they were giving it a high six every time Stoke did anything. Thought it might be the money and then I remembered the old, old story: we're not the rags. That's it as far as the media are concerned. End. Finish. Fin.

I was still seeing a cat eat it`s fucking Whiskas,while comments were saying Stoke 2-1.
I posted a comment which never appearred.
Loading,loading,loading I expected better.
Commentary was bias like normal.

The TV footage was even more so.

They replayed the Ade incident around 20 times.

Did they even highlight the Huth on Bellamy hand across the face. No did they bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.