ITV coverage

just watched the game commentated by kenny sansom dubbed in urdu!
hilarious,better than Itv anyday haw haw.

Disgusting commentary.The sounds of dejection in his voice when we went 1 up was there for all to hear.The comment of "somehow,City are 1-0 up" at the break was laughable.At the end to say it might be a flattering scoreline is nothing short of scandalous.If you want to watch a premiership team dispatch a lower league side,watch this game.If you want to see a premiership side struggle to overcome a much lower league side,watch the rags against creepy-crawley.The plain cold hard facts absolutely tie their stomachs in knots.

Townsend said it's time Mancini started winning something with City, he's not had a full season here yet you twat, give him a fucking chance. Also, when we went 1-0 up, the commentators sounded disappointed. ITV are a joke, they basically turn into supporters of the underdogs in every game they cover, if Notts County had gone 1-0 up then Drury would have gone bezerk.

Townsend is Alan Green's love child he's obviously got the set of anti City Chromosones.

Sick to death of the paranoid people that call themselves City fans.
If a player gets criticism then so what !!!

It's like Big Joe used to say to them..."You lot wouldn't be here unless you were hoping for a shock" .....fuck em..

I put it on at 1:30pm but by 1:35pm I'd put the WC cricket on such was my annoyance at the bias coverage. As soon as the half time whistle went, I put St Mirren v Hibs on. Did stay on for the match reaction and the draw, but they are w@nkers, and Chiles does my head in (always has).

monkeymagic said:
Sick to death of the paranoid people that call themselves City fans.
If a player gets criticism then so what !!!
Justified criticism of our club/players is acceptable as far as I'm concerned.Naked bias and pure lies,I have a problem with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.