ITV News dumbing down the news

DiscoSteve

Team supported
Manchester City
Has anyone else noticed how truly appalling the new "let me tell you a story" News at Ten style is?
That moron Tom Bradby has now taken to introducing every news item with a "You might have thought that...." wasting time in a jokey ironic run up to a story before actually reporting on it?

Worked really well tonight joking that German railways were supposed to be the safest in the world before reporting that 10 people have lost their lives in a horrific head on train crash on a single railway line near Munich

F*cking disgusting

Hardly ever watch the news on ITV, I know for a whole raft of reasons, many fully justified that lots in here hate the BBC but I think for news coverage it's quite good.

Hate Sky, always fucking adverts and as DS says ITV are dumbing down. However I always like Robert Peston on BBC, caught a few glimpses of him on ITV and he still seems to be reasonably good.

I must admit though I do enjoy the style, attitude and approach of Laura Koonsberg (sp) on BBC, she shows very little fear or respect to the politicians.

Has anyone else noticed how truly appalling the new "let me tell you a story" News at Ten style is?
That moron Tom Bradby has now taken to introducing every news item with a "You might have thought that...." wasting time in a jokey ironic run up to a story before actually reporting on it?

Worked really well tonight joking that German railways were supposed to be the safest in the world before reporting that 10 people have lost their lives in a horrific head on train crash on a single railway line near Munich

F*cking disgusting

Tom Bradby's Newsround.

Look how much Bluemoon has dumbed down in recent years, how much the newspapers have dumbed down, how much discourse has dumbed down.

Driven out of the US right from GWB strategy and by Murdoch, if you keep telling a lie enough people will believe it, if you paintcentrist views as extreme left enough people will believe it, simple slogans win the day, news is just a marketing tool for the owners views. It's clear that the world is dumbing down . Sadly much of the left retaliated in kind and huts back with the same lazy slogan and biased nonsense. ultimately populations get the news and media the majority demand. The Fox News story told the world people don't want real news they want the news they want to hear and ratings showed how much money you could make from tosh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.