ivan rakatic bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sevilla love us and if I recall, the owner is a nutter who fucking hates the big 2 in Spain. I'm sure they'd rather sell to us

Not sure I see a place for him in our current team unless a giant malcontent Ivorian left, but for what it's worth I think he's fantastic. Sublime passer. Those Croatians are some clever bastards.

If it comes down to a bidding war - I don't think we'll be blowing anyone out of the water this sunmer ...

birchwoodgingerste said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
If it comes down to a bidding war - I don't think we'll be blowing anyone out of the water this sunmer ...
player exchange didnt the club forget navas birthday:)

Wouldn't want to give Jesus up. A few on here really undervalue his contribution.

Mentioned him last week on some thread on here, every time I've seen him, even when some of the really elite names have been on the pitch, this is the guy who's always stood, out, yet to see him have a poor game.

SebastianBlue said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
player exchange didnt the club forget navas birthday:)

Wouldn't want to give Jesus up. A few on here really undervalue his contribution.

I'd say. He turned water into wine for God sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.