Ivanovic in the summer?

birchwoodgingerste

Watching him play right back for chelsea its a crying shame this guy has defensive qualities in abundance and alongside vinnie he would be an awesome addition .with chelsea being in transitional period i wud put a cheeky bid in to try and lure him.It would make our defence solid as a rock.Although it might seem unlikely they would let him go a bid from us might put the cat amongst the pidgeons.like vidic he his awesome in the air but he is also great on the deck would love him at city.

This shows how people see the game and players so differently.

For me he`s slow, clumsy and has poor positional sense. Also not a great passer of the ball, just does a job and a squad player at best.

We have much better.

He's a very good right back but lets be honest there is a dearth of right backs atm. I cannot think of too many good ones.

TBH I couldn't see Ivanovic leaving Chelsea, he seems to be part of the core players who have a massive influence at the club (Terry, Lampard, Drogba, Cech, Ivanovic).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.