Ivanovic in the summer?

Do we make a transfer thread after every game where a player plays well?

My guess is after our match is Jeffren.

camelcoat said:
FantasyIreland said:
No better than Lescott.

He is light years ahead of Lescott both defensively and technically.

He's not "light years" ahead of Lescott defensively at all but I can understand why a United fan believes Lescott isn't that good since he gets no praise from the media even after he shut out Spain for England. He's no Phil Jones!

Kompany/Lescott have been the best back two for two seasons running now, 53 goals conceded in 66 games, they have created a brilliant partnership (before the predictable "it's all Kompany's doing" comments) and compliment each other near perfectly. Almost nothing gets past them at home and Lescott has been so good this season that many City fans reckon he's outshone Kompany in parts of the season (have a look on the top left of the screen under the Bluemoon banner for example).

LoveCity said:
camelcoat said:
FantasyIreland said:
No better than Lescott.

He is light years ahead of Lescott both defensively and technically.

He's not "light years" ahead of Lescott defensively at all but I can understand why a United fan believes Lescott isn't that good since he gets no praise from the media even after he shut out Spain for England. He's no Phil Jones!

Kompany/Lescott have been the best back two for two seasons running now, 53 goals conceded in 66 games, they have created a brilliant partnership (before the predictable "it's all Kompany's doing" comments) and compliment each other near perfectly. Almost nothing gets past them at home and Lescott has been so good this season that many City fans reckon he's outshone Kompany in parts of the season (have a look on the top left of the screen under the Bluemoon banner for example).

Never said Lescott wasn't good, he is. Ivanovic however is much, much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.